Legal Question in Family Law in Colorado

My husband has abandoned me and walked out on our marriage, I am 23 weeks pregnant with his baby. How do i go about getting a divorce, and what are my rights, what am i entitled too?

Asked on 7/24/11, 2:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary C. Johnson Attorney Gary C. Johnson

It is impossible to directly answer your question because the law will be applied to your unique facts. There is not enough detail in your question to answer adequately. I recommend that you contact an attorney and discuss your issues in greater detail.

DISCLAIMER This answer is for informational purposes only and discusses general legal principles, trends, and considerations and is not intended as specific legal advice regarding your question. This answer does not establish an attorney client relationship. 720-323-3776

Read more
Answered on 7/25/11, 1:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Colorado