Legal Question in Family Law in Colorado

Can a judge in Denver,Co deny my request for legal counsel in the middle of a temporary order hearing?

Asked on 12/15/16, 5:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

Of course. There is no right to appointed counsel in a family law case. If you want an attorney you need to hire one before the hearing. Fortunately temporary orders can be changed at the permanent orders hearing. You need to hire an attorney as soon as possible.

Read more
Answered on 12/15/16, 8:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Colorado