Legal Question in Family Law in Colorado

What do I do if I was served papers by a minor which I know is illegal?

Asked on 12/22/16, 7:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

You will need to file a motion to quash if you want to avoid a default.

Read more
Answered on 12/22/16, 8:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Colorado