Legal Question in Immigration Law in Colorado

Hey, I have applied for I-765 and got aproved through marriage but I already have ssn form my school and I worked in the campus. So, what should I do now?

Asked on 4/19/16, 2:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Fisher Law Office of Eric A. Fisher. LLC

You do not need a new SSN. The number stays with you.

Read more
Answered on 4/20/16, 8:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Colorado