Legal Question in Immigration Law in Colorado

Hello, recently i had a problem with my mail box as a result my green card was not mailed and sent back to uscis, my question is how do i provide the new adress for it to be delivred

thank you in advance

Asked on 9/03/19, 11:38 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

You can request to re-send the Green Card. It would be a good idea to include any USPS claim or documentation of your postal problem. Please click on this link for additional info:

Christian M. Frank-Fas

Attorney at Law | Abogado

USADefend Immigration

Telephones | Teléfonos

Colorado: 303.993.1973

Cel: 720.772.6162


Practice limited EXCLUSIVELY to Immigration and Nationality matters.

DISCLAIMER: Practice limited EXCLUSIVELY to Immigration and Nationality matters.

Please bear in mind that all the information contained in this message, does not constitute legal counsel as of yet, and is purely for your information. Asking for any additional information or questions pertaining this legal matter has not created a legally binding Attorney-Client relationship, or a contractual relationship for your legal representation, until you have completed a Legal Representation Contract with us and we have accepted a retainer or deposit to initiate any legal proceedings.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/19, 11:46 am

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you. If you are having problems accessing the payment link, please contact me.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 9/03/19, 12:00 pm
Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

I'd suggest calling the USCIS 800# 1st. If they refuse to re-send it, then you will need to file for I-90.

Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 9/03/19, 1:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Colorado