Legal Question in Immigration Law in Colorado

Wife wants to separate, I have not yet received my conditional GC through I485 yet, should I get lawyer before my interview? or do interview alone and if rejected get the lawyer after that?

Asked on 9/30/16, 3:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Fisher Law Office of Eric A. Fisher. LLC

Have you already filed the I-751 as a joint petition?

If yes, you will need to file another I-751 petition after your divorce is final, if the I-751 has not been approved by then.

Getting a lawyer now would be wise..

Read more
Answered on 9/30/16, 8:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Colorado