Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Colorado

my husband died and my name is not on the deed to the house. I have gone thru probate court and am designated as his personal representative, also the Will states it goes to me. the clerk and recorder want to see

the letter from probate

a death certificate

and a personal representative deed. all I find is a form that states "sale". what do I use

Asked on 9/28/20, 10:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dave Rich Flatiron Legal Advisors, LLC

A personal representative's deed is a special deed. We prepare them for a flat fee of $225 if you would like assistance with this.

Read more
Answered on 9/28/20, 10:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Colorado