Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Colorado

Can my husband and I put our daughter's name on our home as JTWRS without effecting our mortgage?

Asked on 9/01/14, 2:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dave Rich Flatiron Legal Advisors, LLC

Probably. It depends on what the mortgage docs say, but it is unlikely that they would find out or care in any case. You should use a special warranty deed to preserve title insurance. We do deeds like this for $150 if you'd like help.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/14, 6:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Colorado