Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Colorado

I am investing in a property that my son will be purchasing. I will NOT be on his loan, but will be providing cash for my investment. Also, I am looking for a legal document that would be used to define the ownerships.

Asked on 4/16/16, 10:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

You really should hire an attorney to sit down with you and discuss the details of your investment. The right answer depends on the nature of your investment, how involved you will be in the management of the property, and what the agreement is for giving you a return on the investment. You either need a partnership agreement or a note and deed of trust depending on the nature of your deal.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/16, 7:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Colorado