Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Colorado

We recently signed a contract for a lot in South Fork Co that included water tap. Seller even advertised price included water tap Now the seller wants us to pay half the water tap or

the deal is off. We put up earnest money but we want the lot for what's in contract. What should we do?

Asked on 8/20/16, 6:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

You will need a real estate attorney. You may have a right to sue for specific performance in order to enforce the contract.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/16, 9:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Colorado