Legal Question in Traffic Law in Colorado

I just got a careless driving ticket after being in a car accident. I rear ended another car. Is there anyway to get the ticket reduced?

Asked on 11/06/13, 7:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

Most jurisdicitons will offer a reduced charge if you go to court and speak with the prosecutor.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/13, 5:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Colorado