Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Colorado


If I live in Colorado and am a divorced person with grown children, and I own some property in Nebraska, what legal form do I use to write mu will? Do I need to write it in Nebraska or Colorado?

Asked on 9/25/07, 11:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bernard Greenberg KOKISH & GOLDMANIS, P.C.

Re: Wills

You will want a Colorado Will. You should meet with an attorney in your county that specializes in estate planning.

That attorney can assist you in having the correct documents for your situation.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/07, 3:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Colorado