Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Connecticut

I filed for bankruptcy and filed an application for waiver of fees because I am a single parent with limited income. I never received notice that my application was denied and now my case is at risk of being discharged because they haven't received the fees. What are my options?

Asked on 5/06/13, 5:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joel M. Grafstein Grafstein & Arcaro, LLC

You need to call the court and find out what action the court is taking on your application. At worst, file an application for the payment of the filing fee ($306) in installments. You can obtain a copy of the application from the Court on the Bankruptcy Court's website.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/13, 6:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Connecticut