Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Connecticut

if a final judgement was awarded against me do "i" need to be served with papers?

Asked on 2/11/10, 6:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sarah Grosse Sarah Grosse, Esquire

Usually "you" would need to be served with papers --- unless "you" could not be found and the plaintiff served you by publication, which means notice of the lawsuit was published in a local newspaper.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/10, 7:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Connecticut