Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Connecticut

If you file a false complaint against someone and it is found not to be true, can charges be brought up against the person who filed?

Asked on 12/27/09, 10:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

In civil court you might bring a wrongful or vexation litigation claim against them. You may have an abuse of process claim also. Feel free to contact us at 203.870.6700

Read more
Answered on 1/05/10, 4:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Connecticut