Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Connecticut

I gave someone a necklace to sell. After six months of waiting I eventually got a hold of him for either the money or the necklace back. I have witnesses to the whole thing. I've been given $400 of the $980 promised. He has stopped taking my calls for the rest of the money or the necklace. What can I do legally to get him to either pay me or give me back my necklace?

Asked on 11/17/09, 2:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

Sue him in small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 11/23/09, 9:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Connecticut