Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Connecticut

I’m being sued in Ct by my ex girlfriend claiming I stole money and jewelry from her. It’s a civil suit but they are seeking triple damages that could exceed 100,00. I have no money to pay if I lose. I’m a partner with my father in a small LLC company in Massachusetts. Can she go after that

Asked on 4/14/18, 9:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

She can go after your interest in the MA company. You may wish to determine the value of your portion of the company and have the company appraised.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/18, 12:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Connecticut