Legal Question in Criminal Law in Connecticut

i was wrongfully accused and was sent to prison for 3yrs i need to know if i can file A CIVIL suit for my pain and suffering

Asked on 5/07/12, 3:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Hite Rosenberg, Whewell & Hite, LLC

You can file, but its highly unlikely it will go anywhere. What proof do you have? Did you plea or were you convicted by a jury or bench trial?

Read more
Answered on 8/30/12, 2:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Connecticut