Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

I'm filling out a financial affidavit for child support and wanted to know if I have to claim a rental property that my spouse owns?

Asked on 10/10/18, 12:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

If it is owned by a spouse and not in your name, than it is not your asset to list.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/18, 9:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut