Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

I've been married for about 25 years my husband decide out of the blue he wants a divorce we have a house we behind on the mortgage like a year and a half my question is I do not want a divorce can I contested divorce

Asked on 2/07/18, 7:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

You can always try. It won't help. If he wants to be single, you can not force him to stay in the marriage.

Read more
Answered on 2/12/18, 8:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut