Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

I currently reside in CT. Is it possible to take my Husband back to court for an increase of Child support payments? The amount he is currently paying was based on the fact the he lost his job during the divorce but is now working a full time job.

Asked on 11/19/18, 8:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

Yes, you need to file a motion to modify the child support.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/18, 11:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut