Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Connecticut

i got hurt at work had sugery in my neck 3 years ago i have plate 6 screws now but never really got better pain just gets worse and worse as time goes on ,,starting to wonder if my dr. was my dr. who caused this ? how do i go about finding out ? what stepes do i take

Asked on 9/02/10, 8:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

Retain a worker's compensation attorney. Many work on a contingency fee.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/10, 7:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Connecticut