Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Connecticut

My brother has crossed my property to get to his, This has been going on for years He has his own legal driveway to get to his property, I inherited the property about 5 years ago actually the deed was in my name for years, Mother had life time use, The Road is a mess muddy right in front of my house, not very appealing site. Thankyou Gary

Asked on 2/20/18, 10:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

You can put him on notice with a certified return receipt letter to cease and desist the unauthorized use of your property unless he has an easement or legal "Right of way". For more information or assistance, please contact our offices.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/18, 11:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Connecticut