Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Connecticut

I'm in Connecticut, I own a house with 3 other siblings one of the sibling is not willing to sign the sales contract. how can we force him to sign so the house can be sold?

Asked on 12/12/17, 1:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Heffernan Heffernan Legal Group, LLP

You can bring a "partition action", which will force him to sign. If you call (860-233-6336), I will explain the process.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/17, 2:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Connecticut