Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Connecticut

Is there anything to be done or anyone to contact for an attorney who is with holding funds?

Asked on 12/10/16, 9:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Heffernan Heffernan Legal Group, LLP

Not nearly enough information. What kind of funds? Proceeds of a lawsuit? A real estate closing? A decedent's estate? What is your connection to the money? Owed to you? A relative? A friend? How did the attorney come to have the money?

Read more
Answered on 12/11/16, 11:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Connecticut