Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Connecticut

In Connecticut if i had my lease run out and it went month to month am i required to give the land lord notice

Asked on 3/08/17, 9:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

The proper thing to do is to give notice. Also if you wish to have a smooth transition regarding your security deposit and move-out and mail forwarding, you might want to consider keeping the lines of communication with the landlord.

Read more
Answered on 3/08/17, 10:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Connecticut