Legal Question in Workers Comp in Connecticut

I was injured at work due to someone removing braces that stabilize shelving. Comp paid for my dr bills but thats it. Should I be entitled to pain and suffering? My back and ribs still hurt til this day, every day.

Asked on 9/15/10, 10:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank McCoy McCoy & McCoy, LLC.

Workers Compensation does not compensate for pain and suffering.

Read more
Answered on 9/20/10, 11:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Connecticut