Legal Question in Immigration Law in District of Columbia

How can I bring my father in el salavdor?

Asked on 2/01/16, 11:44 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

It depends. Are you a U.S. citizen? For general information, see:

Read more
Answered on 2/01/16, 11:46 am
Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call me at (800) 750-1828. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 2/12/16, 11:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in District of Columbia