Legal Question in Employment Law in District of Columbia

if i have a current eeoc complaint opened can my job force me to quite and sign away my rights?

Asked on 12/14/10, 11:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

It depends. You need to provide more facts about your situation to get a specific answer.

Best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 12/19/10, 2:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in District of Columbia