Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Florida

I now live in PA. When I was in Florida I Was arrested for theft. It was a felony level. Adjudication was withheld. The plea was nolo contendre which is what my attorney told me to plea. This occured in 12/16/2001. Can this be expunged with the help of a lawyer in Florida?

Asked on 1/08/10, 9:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Nothing to really expunge. you wewre not adjudicated\. You may truthfully say that you have not been convicted of a crime.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/10, 6:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Florida