Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

My ex-husband has had me as his silent partner on his LLC even though I asked him to take my name off. Am I entitled to any monies from his Corp. for the use of my name?

Asked on 2/06/12, 5:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Duvalsaint Philip A. Duvalsaint, PLLC

Possibly. Where you issued stock/membership units. What corporate paperwork are you on? You should consult with an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/12, 1:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida