Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

good afternoon

Dear, I need to make a transfer of a commercial use truck financed to an individual, what legal instrument can I use?

Asked on 9/03/20, 10:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You convey via the Certificate of Title.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/20, 1:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida