Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

I’m a partner in a company. I put money into the company and now the company won’t pay me back.

Asked on 1/27/19, 2:30 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Stewart Law Offices of Michael D. Stewart

What type of business was it? How much money did you put into the company? Was your position a limited partner or general partner.

Very truly yours,

/Michael D. Stewart/


Law Offices of Michael D. Stewart

The Chase Bank Building

150 SE 2nd Ave., Suite 1000, 10th Floor

Miami, Florida 33131

email: [email protected]

1-305-590-8909 Telephone


1-305-415-9920 Facsimile






Read more
Answered on 1/27/19, 3:10 pm
Stephen Verbit Stephen R. Verbit, P.A.

Your legal entitlement, if any, for the company to "pay you back" depends on the terms upon which you "put money into the company" and also depends on the legal basis upon which you are claiming an entitlement to be paid back. I would recommend that you consult with an experienced business attorney and provide the necessary information and documentation so that the attorney can provide you with the appropriate guidance.

Read more
Answered on 1/28/19, 3:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida