Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

My question is in Florida. How long does a garnishee in a writ of garnishment action have to hold on to the garnished wages if the plaintiff never collects them? The original garnishment took place four years ago and we garnished the wages but the plaintiff has not made any effort to collect after many attempts to contact him. Can we turn the wages over to the state or file some sort of motion with the court? Thanks.

Asked on 9/18/13, 12:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Need motion to vacate.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/13, 1:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida