Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Florida

auto recovery

my vehicle was towed i picked it up with my wife when driving know it makes a loud clacking noise from the under carriage what can i do cause the owner of the company wont return my calls

Asked on 4/29/07, 7:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Regina Mullen Legal Data Services, PLC

Re: auto recovery

Have a mechanic check it out and confirm to you one way or the other whether it was likely that he towing company damaged your vehicle.

It wouldn't be the first time.

You can then try small claims court, bu tmake sure the mechanic is there to testify.

Read more
Answered on 4/29/07, 7:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Florida