Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

How can I cash a $25 check made out to my deceised wife's estate?

Asked on 10/23/17, 12:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Levi Wilkes Levi Lawrence Wilkes, Attorney-at-Law, PLLC

You need to see a probate attorney and get your letters of administration.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/17, 2:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida