Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

I made a 2000 deposit on a car and the next day changed my mind. the salesman is saying I cannot get my deposit back

Asked on 4/28/14, 8:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Justice The Justice Law Firm

There is no right to rescind or cooling off period in Florida. If you signed a contract for the sale you are likely bound by it. That doesn't necessarily mean the deposit is forfeited. The answer most likely depends on where you are in the sales process.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/14, 8:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida