Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

Good afternoon I've been getting offers from lawyers trying to represent me because there was a case filed against me for breach of contract but I have not received anything from the court, am I supposed to get a citation from the court? What am I able to do to avoid going court?

Asked on 1/13/22, 12:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You must be served with a summons for the court to have jurisdiction. When served, do not default. You can call me for a free consultation. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/22, 1:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida