Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

Can I get a lawyer to take my case to sue Leo Wanta for a debt that he owes me for many years that will take my case with no fees unless I win?

Asked on 11/24/21, 8:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

without more information, it is difficult to answer that question.

Read more
Answered on 11/24/21, 10:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida