Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

I owe money to credit card companies, can they claim my mobile home if I will it to my brother who has SS but no other income?

Asked on 6/08/21, 11:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

If they obtain a judgment against you, assets in your name can be garnished. Your will does not change this.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/21, 11:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida