Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

I was recently served papers to appear in court next month pertaining to a medical (dentist) bill I didnt pay in the past. The amount was 6k, but after they added their interest fees and all, they want over $8k USD. What is the best way of clearing this up? Making a deal to pay a minimum monthly payment? Taking a loan from a family member to pay half of the amount so I'm clear (if the debt services accept the offer)? Any help is appreciated.

Asked on 5/26/20, 1:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

DMD P.A. DMD Law, P.A.

Both are good solutions. You may start with trying to negotiate with the creditor.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/20, 10:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida