Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I got a charge from using a ebt card that I thought was the name on card and it wasn't but the true owner of the card is willing to sign a waiver of procecution if I pay restitution. How is the safest way to do it

Asked on 7/29/18, 11:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

That waiver is not going to mean a whole lot to a prosecutor. In order to avoid making matters worse, you should get an attorney immediately so that they can speak on your behalf, and not have anything you say or do used against you.

Read more
Answered on 7/30/18, 12:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida