Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I am having employment issues with obtaining work. It has affected my self esteem, finances,social skills(work and personal) life. I have been a victim of molestation and incest by a relative and was treated as if I was problematic because I spoke out and my circumstance exploited my issue. I received a correctional/or detentional monitoring and possibly I have been placed in a registry as a child. Am I able to obtain legal representation? If so, where do I begin?

Asked on 8/07/19, 10:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Your issue is not really something that a criminal lawyer can help you with. Since I'm sure there's much more to this story that can be explained on a public forum I would suggest talking to a civil attorney in person to see if your rights are being violated.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/19, 10:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida