Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I live in Florida and have a number of convictions on my record but have been out of trouble for almost 20 years. Am i able to get all my rights back? Everything i have read it says i can only do 1 conviction but i wish to get my whole record erased.

Asked on 1/04/19, 9:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

If you've ever been convicted of anything than you cannot get even one charge sealed or expunged in Florida.

Read more
Answered on 1/05/19, 4:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida