Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I have a open dcf case with my 2 year old and just had a new born that dcf took from. Me at the hospital there reasoning is because I am on probation and it states I can not be around kids 12 years and younger so they won’t let me get custody of the kids or see them or visitation how do I fight this ??? How do I get this lifted??? What should I do

Asked on 2/19/19, 11:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

While some criminal defense attorneys deal with dcf, your best bet is to talk to a family law attorney that deals with these child custody issues in a regular basis. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/19, 7:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida