Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

If your pro se and your last lawyer filed particulars for you. But you can not ask him for it. Because of the bad terms you had to fire him for. How do you get them. ????? And how to you schedule your depositions. Plz do not answer this if the only thing your gonna say is hire a lawyer. Because this is for helping people with legal advice. Not a chastising pressure program.

Asked on 1/11/22, 3:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Trabin Lucid Legal, PLLC

If they were filed then you should check with the clerk. If your clerk’s office has documents put online you might be able to get them by using a computer. Alternatively, go to the clerk’s office and ask them to print you a copy. There may be a fee for copying but you are otherwise able to get it.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/22, 4:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida