Legal Question in DUI Law in Florida

I had 2 DUI's in Hillsborough County Florida 18 years ago. At the time my sister came to get me in rehad in Canada. I was unaware of my my court dates. I now want to take care of these old charges. I have not drank since or ever been in trouble with the law. Warrants had been issued back in 2000.When I search for the warrants under my name, they do not show up. I have also looked up with the warrants numbers again nothing shows up. What should I do to take care of this.

Asked on 11/17/17, 1:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You need to either turn yourself in or the better option would be to contact an attorney from the county where this happened.

Read more
Answered on 11/17/17, 3:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Florida