Legal Question in DUI Law in Florida

In got a dui the b didn't file that I had my child in the vehicle. Which is now known due to my ex reporting to cps. Can I use the false police report to lessen my enhancement? Also the arresting officer had gotten off on numerous dui

Asked on 7/25/16, 7:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

It's unclear in what your context your question is asked. Because there are surely more details to go into that can't be posted on this forum, I suggest you contact an attorney in your area to see if what you are saying is relevant to your case.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/16, 6:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Florida