Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

My 12 yo son was baker acted from his school.Can they do this? Don't they need parental consent? Can they keep him past 72 hours?

Asked on 10/21/11, 7:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

Yes, they can do this. Yes, depending on the results of the evaluation, they can keep him.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/11, 3:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida