Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

I'm a foreign medical school graduate. Can I use M.D. after my name in the U.S.?

Asked on 2/11/11, 11:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jane-Robin Wender Wender Law, P.A.


Read more
Answered on 2/13/11, 7:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida